Hey, Andrew here
Thanks for checking out my blog, you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a comprehensive review of Pandora’s Box, which is written by none other than master pick up artist, Vin DiCarlo.
First and foremost, I just want to clarify that I will be giving you an unrestricted, unbiased and honest review of the system. What you’re about to read is the ESSENTIAL details you need to know before grabbing a copy yourself.
This is a review site:
So what is Pandora’s Box?
Pandora’s box is a program designed to show you how to get into the mind of just about any woman and know what she is thinking. Much of the guide is based around psychological studies. Vin has used the results of these studies along with his own research to conclude that there are 8 different types of women. The guide gives you a blueprint for quickly figuring out a womans type and a game plan for pursuing her.
What exactly do you get with Pandora’s Box?
A lot of the time you’ll be left in the dark about what exactly you’re purchasing, so let me fill you in. The Pandora’s Box system is a core system and 8 additional parts which are broken up into months (Months 1-8). The core system is 11 PDF documents with videos to accompany the first 10. The core system gives you the basic information and context you need to start getting into the minds of girls, with basic strategies and an overview of the 8 types of girls in the 11th part. The additional parts each have a video interview for one of the 8 types of girls and documents that expand on the ideas presented by the core system.
What are the BAD things about Pandora’s Box?
Just like every product I have ever reviewed, nothing is perfect and here are the flaws that I noticed:
- It doesn’t teach you how to get over any phobias or shyness you have with girls. The methods Vin teaches are very direct and straightforward so they don’t consider that some guys can be very shy when talking to girls you’ve just met, or even sometimes girls you already know and are trying to take your relationship to the next step.
- The information about the different types of girls is spread over the whole program, so you can’t get all the information about one specific type in a big heap, you’d have to go through each part of the guide and find the sub-headings for a girls type.
And what are the GOOD things about Pandora’s Box?
- The system is very straightforward and linear, you won’t be left wondering what part to read next as it is all set out and numbered to guide you through easily and in the best way to have a complete understanding. This is only really worth noting due to how much content there is in Pandora’s Box.
- The 8 types of girls really do cover pretty much every girl that you will meet. Because of this, you’ll be able to figure out a girls type and quickly start getting her attracted to you.
- The video interviews give you an incredible understanding and idea of the kinds of girls being described. What better way to describe the 8 types of girls than to find real life examples and interview them?
- Vin has used scientific studies to back up all of what he teaches in Pandora’s Box and is considered an expert in the field of female psychology.
- Unlike most other guides, Vin actually incorporates quizzes and little tests into Pandora’s Box to make sure that you understand the content inside and out so that you can’t do anything but succeed.
Overall, what do I think?
In my eyes Pandora’s Box is the best non fluff guide on exactly how to get into the mind of any girl. Vin, the author, boasts an impressive background spending the past decade of his life working with psychologists to figure out what makes women tick. As much as I like this system, I’d have trouble recommending it to people who have extreme difficulty simply talking to girls. But if you can talk to girls and simply don’t know where to go with a conversation to get her where you’d like, or are finding yourself friend-zoned a lot, then I definitely think Pandora’s Box is for you.
Hope my review has helped,